Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weekend in Temecula

A couple of weekends ago I went over to Temecula for my friend Amy's baby shower. It was so fun, I am excited for baby Mason's arrival in November. My mom and I had a blast at the shower, good food, good friends, good conversations, cute presents and fun games. I was also excited to see their new home, decorated very cute by-the-way with Autumn decor. Congratulations Amy, Bryan and Mackenzie on your soon-to-arrive, sweet boy!

Amy and I

After the shower we went out to dinner as a family to celebrate my dad getting an awesome promotion at his work. He had to set up a whole presentation and his boss presented it to all the big wigs of Sun Microsystems. Only 1 person gets this promotion a year, so it's a pretty big deal! My dad is now a Principal Hardware Engineer for Sun Microsystems, along with also sitting on many other committee boards for Sun. We are so proud of him, he was worked so hard! Congratulations Daddy!



I told my dad to re-enact the facial expressions he had when he found out he got the promotion!

Mom & Dad

Mariah & Amanda

Mason

Logan

We went to Claim Jumper for dinner and dessert. Dad's favorite, bread pudding.

Mom and her favorite carrot cake

Mariah and Amanda with the MASSIVE éclair, it's huge!!!

Mason and the huge brownie!

Logan and the monster brownie!

Congratulations again to dad, we are very proud of you and thank you for all you have done and continue to do for us! Love ya!

1 comments:

Kimbo said...

How great! I love catching up with friends and celebrating others achievements. Now that just wasn't fair showing all of those desserts...now I'm hungry :) Glad to see things are going great for you guys!