Yay!!! Happy 4th anniversary. I can't believe it's been four years??? So crazy. I miss you guys! Can't wait to see Boston pics. p.s. I set my blog to private. send me your email when you get a second and I'll add you so you can see it kimberlymohlman@gmail.com
We had our first date Halloween 2003, almost 7 years ago! Married June 2005 and the rest is history! We are lovin life together livin in the desert in SoCal and are excited that winter is on its way!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Have fun in Boston!!
Congrats on 4 years! Hope you had a great day!
Yay!!! Happy 4th anniversary. I can't believe it's been four years??? So crazy. I miss you guys! Can't wait to see Boston pics.
p.s. I set my blog to private. send me your email when you get a second and I'll add you so you can see it kimberlymohlman@gmail.com
Post a Comment