Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Answers


Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Guest Teacher
2. Admin. Asst.
3. Iceberg worker 
4. Albertsons cart pusher

Four Movies I could Watch over and over:
1. All Harry Potter movies
2. The Holiday
3. Love Actually
4. Dinsey movies

Four Places I've Lived and an extra one:
1. La Quinta, CA
2. Temecula, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. 
Chippewa Falls, WI

5. Phoenix, AZ


Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. Super Nanny
2. The Bachelor
3. America's Next Top Model
4. The Hills

Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:
1. Pizza
2. Ranch
3. Lasagna
4. Chino's tacos 

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Myspace
2. facebook
3. Blogspot
4. hot mail

Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Mexico
2. London
3. Norway
4. Utah

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Living in the UK
2. 
3. 
4. 

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. Katie
2. Sarah
3. Mom Tucker
4. Ally


4 comments:

Katie said...

Heh. Alright. My turn! :)

Allison said...

oh fun! I'll post this soon!

Allison said...

i did it! go check it out... :)

Kimbo said...

Love your blog!!! No worries about the other week. I know how that goes. Mike and I are in Layton now. We love it. I might delete my myspace because I hardly ever use it. Are you on facebook? Miss you so much. Love your blog. I need to get some tips for mine :)