Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

We had our first Easter just us this year. We didn't visit with any family we just stayed at our little apartment and had our own stuff going on. We had Easter baskets for each other and I made a yummy Easter dinner. I made ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, and biscuits and then we had a ton of Easter candy for dessert. Can anyone say sugar coma?

We really missed being around family for the holiday though, but we had a great Easter just the two of us. We didn't dye eggs though, we never have since we have been married, I don't quite know why, sad I know:( Here are some pictures of us looking through our baskets!

Travis and his Easter basket
His Easter egg card I got him
Tons of his favorite yummy treats
Travis hid my basket under a towel and a blanket, behind the couch,
He makes me laugh!
Me and my scary face when I saw a new camera in my basket
And my favorite candy peanut butter M&M's
Darko was not interested in the baskets
But the baby, (freddie) was all over it
He loved the baskets and especially the grass

All and all it was a good Easter!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Easter just the two of you! Sounds like your dinner was delish!

Tyson and I might color eggs, but at least you guys did baskets for each other! We opted not to do baskets this year. Mostly because Tyson worked in the morning and it would have been pointless. You baskets were cute! Nice new camera!

Joyce said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter!!