Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumkins and Sisters...

My sister Amanda came over this weekend and hung out! We had a blast! The first night we went out to dinner and then headed over to Wally World to pumpkin dive and pick up some Ben and Jerry's! Here are some pictures of us digging through the huge boxes of pumpkins to find just the right one...

Amanda and me

Travio


Remember how he thinks he is funny?

Us.

I love pumpkins! They are my favorite, seriously.

I was trying to be careful with them because most of the stems were already broken and Travis kept throwing them all around and from one box to the next.



Our kitties loved the pumpkins too.





The next day while Travis worked my sister and I went over to the mall and I voted early! Yay for early voting! I am very glad I won't have to wait in a long line on election day!

Macy's had a whole store in the mall dedicated to Christmas decor and they had all their trees decorated! We walked through them all and picked out our favorite tree. This is our Dr. Seuss tree. It is very whimsical.

On the last night we watched a movie featuring Emma Watson (Hermione Granger from Harry Potter) in Ballet Shoes and had our very yummy Ben and Jerry's Ice cream.
On Sunday morning Amanda stayed to help out in our CTR 5 class! Thanks for the help with the little kiddos and we love having you come out and stay with us! We had a great weekend!

1 comments:

Amy Snell said...

Love all the pictures...you guys look like you had a great weekend!! I LOVE Travis' "funny" picture...he cracks me up :):) you guys have to come see Mason when he gets here...couple of days...