Nothing terribly exciting going on lately, just the same ol same ol stuff.
The only thing I can think of is our primary program is coming up and I have been the chorister this year so I am excited to see all my little ones sing their hearts out in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see all the hard work pay off. I was the chorister before but we had two of us in the calling and we took turns so it was pretty easy. Doing it all by yourself is a little harder but I know the kids will do great and we will all feel so accomplished when its over. Then we get to start Thanksgiving songs and Christmas, YAY!
Besides that all we do is work, keep house and play when we can. Hopefully I can convince Travis to carve pumpkins this year! I LOVE October!
Monday, October 11, 2010
I heart October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love October too! So many fun things and the anticipation of the coming months!
Post a Comment