Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

To Jem

I got tagged again but this one is different so I'm going for it!


How To Play This Game of Tag. Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here it is...

Joys:
1. My family little eternal family Travis and our two kittens 2. Singing/piano 3. Reading

Fears:
1. Sharks (I always dream they are in the pool and are about to attack at any moment)
2. Someone breaking into the house 3. Free fall roller coasters

Goals:
1. Getting Travis through school 2. Become a worldwide traveler 3. Someday have a child maybe two

Current obsessions/collections:
1. Harry Potter is always number one Jamie 2.London/Europe/traveling 3. Depression glass is something I love and have started to collect

Random surprising facts:
1. Autumn is my favorite time of year and I hope to live out east sometime in my life so I can live in the colors of Fall 2. I love scary movies and thrillers 3. I HATE milk!

I tag: Katie, Ally, Kimbo, Kinsly and Sarah

1 comments:

Allison said...

Fun! I will get on this ASAP! :)