Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Prom Time!

This weekend my brother Logan asked me to come out and take his prom pictures. So I headed out to my parents house for the weekend. Poor Logan was not feeling his best on the day of prom but he and his date still had a great time. The prom was held at a club in San Diego called On Broadway, which featured different rooms with different DJ's in each room playing different music, I thought that was pretty cool. Anyways, it was fun to see him and all of his friends dress up and take dates to prom. My little brother is all grown up and will soon be leaving on his mission in September. He graduates in a couple of weeks on Friday the 13th, creepy I know, he is graduating with a 5.0 GPA! We are very proud of him and will miss him when he is gone! Here are some of the pictures of Logan, his date and the group they went with...




I also made Logan's high school grad announcement. I think it turned out pretty good. Here it is.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

The pictures are cute but I LOVE the graduation announcement. You did a great job JLW!

Katie said...

Yay Jess! The pics look awesome and I love the graduation announcement! I can't believe your brother is going on a mission in September and OH. MY. GOSH. on the 5.0 GPA. That's incredible!

I've been meaning to ask you, how did the pictures of the twins turn out? I'm anxious to see them/print one and get it framed for my casa (if that's all right with you of course!) Anyway, congrats to your little brother on the mission and all of that! Yay!

Allison said...

Wow! Jess, that announcement looks great. Way to go! You are so talented! ;)

Kimbo said...

look at you! I had no idea you were into photography. Looks awesome. Your brother looks like he's a cool guy. I miss you baby jess...Keep up the blog posts I love them.