This week all the schools had a couple days off for Veterans Day. My sister Amanda and I both sub so we both had the days off! My family had gone on their annual Mexico trip and since Travis, myself and Amanda had to work we stayed behind this year : (
Since my family was gone and Travis was working I drove over to Temecula and spent a few days with my sister. We had tons of fun! We shook our booties to Dance Dance Revolution, made gingerbread cookies and decided to attempt to bake and make our own gingerbread houses this year, we crocheted, had a photo shoot, watched movies, drank Starbuck's peppermint hot chocolate (delicious) and ate at In-N-Out!! We had tons of fun!
Here are some pictures of our adventures...
While I was there my sister wanted me to take some photos of her. Here are several of my favorites...






Making our gingerbread cookies was an adventure in itself. Does anyone know what cloves are used for? They were $10 at the store for ground cloves, so we left them out of the recipe. I am not sure if that affected the taste or not. This is also the first time either of us has used Molasses, it does NOT smell pretty people.





8 comments:
Wow, Jessica. Those pictures of Amanda are amazing. You are so talented! I think my favorite is the one by the tree trunk.
I love sister hang out time. Life doesn't get any better than that. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Great post :)
The pictures you took of Amanda are beautiful. You have a talent girl! I love any time I can spend with my sisters too.
You are so talented! Those are just amazing!
Beautiful photo's. Looks like you guys had so much fun!
Beautiful photos, Jess. :)
Awww looks like you ladies had a fun "girls weekend!" the pics are adorable! your sister is gorgeous...seems like the last time i saw her she was a little girl! she is beautiful! and you are a great photographer! looks like a ton of fun!
these pictures you took of amanda are beautiful jlw
Post a Comment