This year our family rotation took us up to Utah for thanksgiving! We were so excited to see Travis' family again this year, we don't get to see them too often and it was fun to just have a few days off of work were we could just relax and hang out with family! We had a great time eating and visiting, here are a few pictures from our trip...
I kept trying to sneak pictures of Thayne because everytime I would try to take his picture he wouldn't look at the camera so after dinner he stole our camera and took this extreme close up of Travis and I. It's kind of a scary photo but a funny memory!

Our first day in Utah, Mom Tucker was watching Kelson so we got to hang out with him for a while. He is getting so big and he is so cute!
For Thanksgiving dinner Travis and I were in charge of deviled eggs. Travis wanted "ALOT" so we got 2 dozen eggs at the store, so we had (ALOT). It was my first time making
them and I think they all got eaten so I guess they were good!
Tammi and Thayne brought and made mashed potatoes from Idaho.
They were delicious and we had a HUGE bowl full!
I started crocheting a Christmas blanket at home and decided to bring it to Utah to work on. When they saw me working on it Colton and Cheyenne became very interested and wanted to learn so I taught them how to start and make their own scarfs.

Waiting for their turn at pin the hat on the turkey!
Colton, Kelson and Cheyenne
Colton, Kelson and Cheyenne

We also got to celebrate Thayne's birthday while we were there.
Mom Tucker had the game pin the tail on the turkey. It was funny to watch everyone be blind folded and spun around then try to get the hat on the turkey!
Colton

What's a trip to Utah with out going to Iceberg! We have to go, that's were we met!
Kelson and his chocolate shake!
We had a great trip and a fabulous Thanksgiving. We had a blast with Travis' family and can't wait for our next trip!



0 comments:
Post a Comment