I have been meaning to post this for a while now, but one thing that I LOVE about the desert is monsoon storms! When I lived in AZ I loved sitting outside and watching the lightning and hearing the thunder! I don't know why but I think they are pretty cool!
So last week we had a short lightning and thunder storm sweep through the desert! I loved it! It was pouring rain and thundering and lightning, but of course it was during the night, it never seems to storm during the day! Here are a few pictures that I ran out and got during the storm...
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I love Monsoons!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh wow! you are awesome. look at that hard core dedication going out into the pouring rain to get a good photo op! i likey! way to go jess!
Wow, I love that window shot. That's pretty with all the water running down it. You're lucky to have such a big window in your apartment. And all the family pictures. Aw! :)
And I couldn't help but notice you're doing a puzzle! Fun! You cats are really cute, by the way. I'm excited to meet Freddie.
I'm with you girl...I love thunderstorms too. They are super relaxing to me for some reason. Makes you want to curl up in bed with a good book. Thanks for the pics too. Way to take one for the team for the blog ;)
Post a Comment