Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

New Blog!

I am sooooo excited I started a new blog! A recipe exchange! If you would like to post and share recipes please e-mail me your gmail address so that I can add you as an author and you can start posting! I will list the link on this blog in case you want to check it out. My e-mail is queenuca@gmail.com! Can't wait to see and start trying all the yummy recipes!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Okay, it's time for you to submit a few recipes, lady! There are a few I want from you. There was this yummy chicken/rice thing that you made when Ty and I were out there. I don't remember what it was called but you said you make it all the time...I want to get that recipe!

Jessica & Travis said...

That is so funny you say that! I just made it last night!

Liz said...

Add me to the blog I love recipe blogs!! and with the sleeping thing I totally know how you feel. It is hard to sleep without them in the bed...but it does get easier..now I have trouble falling asleep when todd has his days off.