I LOVE the 4th of July, the food, fireworks, family and friends. It just so happens that EVERY 4th of July since we have been married has been spent without each other, kind of a bummer :( Travis has worked every 4th of July since we have been married and he is always working nights, so we have never gotten a chance to go to the fireworks shows together. Also, this year I am pretty sick, I have had a massive sore throat for the past couple of days which has made living unbearable and sleeping impossible.
All that aside, I really love the 4th and hope that maybe next year we will be able to spend it together and get to see the fireworks. I love all the patriotic songs, I think that is actually what I love best. In Temecula they have music that goes along with the fireworks show and it is really awesome to hear everyone join in and really get into the spirit of it all. I would just like to say that I am soooo thankful for our founding fathers and everyone who has defended and is defending our country so that we could have the freedoms we have today! I hope you all had a wonderful fourth of July!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Independence Day 2008!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mike and I have been apart 3 out of the 4. I hate it. So I know how you feel about that. Hope you're feeling better ;)
Attention Jessica.
I have tagged you on my blog.
That is all.
:P
Post a Comment