Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Better late than never

After Valentines Day I went down to my parents house for a few days so I didn't get a chance to write an entry about our Valentines Day. Our Valentines day was spread over a few days actually, On the Wednesday before the 14th we went out to Dinner at the Macaroni Grill and then out to a movie. On the actual Valentines Day I went out while Travis was sleeping and got him a bag full of his favorite goodies.

He said that he had a special gift for me too but it was not ready yet. So on Saturday we set out to my parents house so that Travis could pick up his motorcycle and I was going to stay a few days longer. When I got back from my parents I was presented with this...I LOVE IT! Travis knows that I love Jewelry and Love collecting it! So I was so happy that he got me this awesome ring and now I can add it to my collection! It was an awesome Valentines!



4 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

wow! that is gorgeous! thats a fun present!

Katie said...

Beautiful ring! I love it!

Missionary Mom said...

Holy crap! I'm calling Thayne right now... You scored(lucky)

Missionary Mom said...

Holy crap! I'm calling Thayne right now... You scored!