I would spend some of it (or maybe all of it) at the Cabazon Outlets! My sisters and mom came out to visit this weekend and we took a day trip to the Cabazon Outlets. I was in heaven! Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Barney's New York, Juicy Couture, Coach, Dior, Burberry, Elie Tahari, Giorgio Armani and much more! We had an awesome time going through all those awesome shops, but I have found my new favorite shop among all of them Judith Leiber. Here are some of the beautiful handbags that they make. I love them! They are so pretty, and I love sparkly shiny things. Check out their website I put a link to the site under my (fun links).





2 comments:
I wished I had a million dollars also!! I love that outlet! The stores there are so great! Glad you had fun and I hope it didn't brake the bank!! :)
Wow, Jess! That is some serious bling bling! They're beautiful!
Post a Comment