Today we got our cable TV hooked up! I am so excited! Since I am waiting to get the rest of my application put together for subbing out here...I am waiting for reference letters and a copy of my transcripts to be mailed to me...and the fact that we only have one car available at the moment...I have been stuck at home for most of the time that we have lived out here! I had the house unpacked pretty much the first day and there is only so much laundry and cleaning that a person can do. At least now I have another form of entertainment besides the computer to fill my time. I have been having withdrawals from my favorite shows and channels. I am totally excited to be able to watch them again. Also tomorrow we will be attending our rightful ward and we are looking forward to seeing what it will be like. Hopefully we will make some new friends.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yep, cable is good. Now it's time for you guys to get TIVO!!!
We got HD cable with DVR, it's just like TIVO. I like it, it's quite fun!
Post a Comment