Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mmmmm...cookies

Tonight Travis and I had a fun evening of baking and decorating some yummy sugar cookies. We didn't make them for any special reason just for a treat. Travis actually helped roll out the dough and cut the cookies and place them on the pans, usually he just waits until I am done making them and then he eats them, no other involvement. We had a lot of fun frosting and sprinkling some colored sugar on them. Here are some pictures from our cookie filled night...

Sugar sprinkled 
Mmmmm
Frosting is yummy!

We made alot!
He is actually helping
Our cookie mess!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Your cookies sure do look yummy! I love the sugar sprinkles you used! What a fun night for you guys!

Liz said...

We might move closer to town...we are a ways out of Mesa so it is a drive everytime Todd has to go to work. As of this moment we are going to put the house up in the next couple weeks after I get it all organized. It wont be a move back to Cali...although I wish I could afford it...maybe some day