Thursday, February 14, 2008 Rain and hail were reported early this morning in the San Jacinto Valley. Snowfall was also falling in the local mountains and higher neighboring communities such as Beaumont and Yucaipa this morning with even some reports of snow in Lambs Canyon. The precipitation should begin to dissipate later this afternoon as moderate offshore winds take over. Even as the offshore winds weaken Friday, high pressure is predicted to build, and the results should be clear skies and a warming trend through Monday. The next cooling trend should begin Tuesday, with perhaps another chance of rain by mid-week.
I got this off of the Hemet Weather pages. I heard over the radio this morning that it was snowing in hemet also. I can't believe there is snow for Valentines day 2008 in Southern Cali! Crazy! Here in La Quinta it is just wicked cold and we have had very light sprinklings of rain. Time to cuddle up and have a cup of chocolate with your loved one! I love this weather!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment