Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Leprechaun Smile

For Saint Patrick's day we went out to a pub and had dinner. It was really fun we went into downtown Palm Desert and there were tons of people out walking around and they were all wearing green and some had on funny hats and shirts and such. Lots of people drinking though, the restaurant turned all the clearer drinks green which was kinda cool to see. We had fun and then we went to see Horton Hears a Who, which was pretty good. I love Saint Patrick's day, One year I want to go to Ireland on the week of St. Patrick's day I think that would be really fun!

The Pub
My Hamburger had 2 top buns
They gave us gargantuan drinks
My Shamrock Smile
Travis' Shamrock Smile
Funny Face
And the Leprechaun Smile! I told travis to give me a Shamrock smile but he did this instead, he calls it, the leprechaun smile! 

3 comments:

Katie said...

You guys are the cutest! I love your shamrock and leprechaun smiles! And that burger looks YUM!

Allison said...

this is so cute! what a fun idea for St. Patrick's Day! I miss you guys!

The Fears said...

Sounds like fun. Those were HUGE drinks you got at that restaurant!! It looks like we have the same idea for planting things. we have had a green thumb over here for awhile! Once you plant one thing you want to keep planting more.