Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sprouts!

My garden, well my pots, are starting to sprout little leaves! My pumpkins and my snapdragons have not come up yet though:( but I am so excited to see them all grow! My other flowers that I bought are also starting to bloom! I had to redo this post because there was a huge space at the end of it sorry. Here are the pictures of the progress...

My morning glories from seeds


My pansies are blooming
My mammoth sunflowers from seeds
My autumn colored sunflowers from seeds

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hey! What happened to my comment?

Jamie said...

I think you will do well. I would kill them for sure!

Jessica & Travis said...

I had to do a whole new post because there was a huge space at the bottom. Sorry

Katie said...

Oh. I was wondering if you had to create a new post! :) Don't be sorry. I was just being a whiner!