This is our new little kitty! We adopted him about a week ago. He had a brother and a sister with him at the adoption place and they were so cute, I wish I could have taken all the kitties home with me! He is a ferocious ball of energy, a definite hand full. I had forgotten how curious and energetic kittens are, but he is still cute. He always wants to be right on top of everything you are doing (he is laying on the computer as I am typing this). We have not chosen a name for him yet any suggestions? We love him lots and are happy we could rescue him!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Our new little man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey good to hear from you. I love finding people I know out there so I can check up on everyones wild lives. You have a cute looking cat!
I like Fred!
I am so glad to be able to see the new member of your family Orion/Fred and your new patio. It is all darling. Hope to see another picture when everything fills in.
Post a Comment