Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hubby Tag!

My loving husband Travis! Love ya!



Here goes.

1. What is his name? Travis Tucker


2. Who eats more? Travis, he eats ALL day long!

3. Who said I love you first? He did. Right before I was about to leave school and go home for the summer.

4. Who is taller? Travis, I am a shorty


5. Who is smarter? We are both smart, but smartER in different areas


6. Who is more sensitive? Probably me, but I would have to say that I am not too sensitive.

7.Who does the laundry? That would be me.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the foot of the bed looking at it, he does.


9. Who pays the bills? I write out the checks and Travis' money pays them. All the money I earn is now savings!

10. Who cooks more? Me again, once in a while Travis will though.

11. What meals do you cook together? We don't cook together we will usually just split the responsibilities (If I cook Travis cleans up and if he cooks I clean up).

12. Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn, but always come to some kind of compromise in the end.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I would probably say Travis he is pretty good at knowing when he has done something to hurt me and say he is sorry.


14. Who has more siblings? Travis


15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? It's pretty fifty fifty I'd say.


16. What do you like to do together? Watch movies, swim, BBQ, and just talk and have fun together.


17. Who eats more sweets? Travis eats sugary snacks like they are the only food on the planet!

18. Guilty pleasures? Hmm...


19. How did you meet? We met while I was going to school in Orem, at work, we were both working at IceBerg Drive Inn.

20. Who asked who out first? Travis, he asked me if I wanted to come over and watch a movie and get pizza on Halloween.

21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me!


22. Who proposed? Travis did.


23. His best features? Definitely eyes and Eye lashes.

24. What is his greatest quality? Travis is very patient with me and everyone else, he is very hard working and has an awesome work ethic, he is very responsible and mature, and since we have been called to teach the CTR 5 class he has been so cute with all the ones in our class, I have loved seeing that side of him come out. I know he will someday make a great daddy.

25. Tag? Jamie, Liz, Joyce, Kim, Ally and anyone else who wants to do this, it is quite fun!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Great photo of Travis! Is this yet another picture from the castle? When am I going to get to see them all? I'm going NUTS over here.

Our hubbies are great, aren't they? Our little twinners are so cute!

Kimbo said...

thanks for the tag...I need material. Travis is so awesome. I love you two!!! Miss laughing with you ;)

Kimbo said...

I'm on it! I need blogging material. I never knew you two worked together too. I thought you just met at school. Travis is so awesome. I miss his rat face and I miss laughing with you and playing games. Hope you guys are great.

Kimbo said...

oh gosh I thought the other one didn't work. you can delete one of them if you want. just saw you approve your comment. sorry I'm silly

Allison said...

Thanks for the tag! I'm on it!

Kinsly said...

You two are so cute. Blogging sure is nice. Without it, I would have no clue what everyone from back home was doing. I'll make sure to put you on my blog so we can keep up with ya. Take care jess!