A lot was going on the weekend of Father's day, so I am now catching up on the other activities of that weekend. One of the adventures we went on was a search for a new truck for my dad. We went all over SD and Temecula looking, but no one had what he was looking for. While we were down in SD looking at the car dealerships I asked my dad if we could stop by the beach since I NEVER get to go anymore since moving out to this desolate desert. We stopped by the Torrey Pines reserve and it was a hot spot for sure! There were tons of people there, either taking pictures of the sun set or just leaving from a day of fun. It was an awesome sun set so I wanted to share some of the shots that I got. Now keep in mind that these shots are totally untouched, no editing took place here people, its pure Mother Nature at her best. Enjoy!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
GORGEOUS shots, Jess. How beautiful. We're SO going to the beach this summer with you guys.
Those are great pics - I love them!
Post a Comment