Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finally Moved!

Finally we are done moving! After packing most of the house by myself since Travis has been away working I am soooo glad it's done! Yay! 


We are so excited to be in our new apartment in La Qunita CA! It's totally a desert out here...reminds me of living in AZ! The weather is perfect right now but the summer will be something we are definitely not used to (three digit temperatures)!



We had soooo much stuff! I threw out a TON of crap! Our apartment is just one bedroom and the guest house we were living in was a two bedroom and it had an attic. I was afraid that we would not have enough room for all of our stuff! After throwing out alot and giving alot away we had just enough room in our new place!

                                                                                                     
We are happy to be out here after months of planning and hours of packing and loading and unloading. 
It will be fun to be in a new place and meet new people. 
We went to the ward that we thought was ours but it turns out they just split the ward and we found out that we were not only in the wrong ward but the totally wrong building! 


Anyway, we are excited to see what our new ward is like this coming Sunday! 
I also went to apply to the school district and the Temecula District made it sound so easy to transfer but of course it is never that easy.

I have to still get alot of things together for the application! Oh well, it won't be too long til I am teaching again! 
I love my job it is totally flexible, I can work when I want and however much I want and I can take vacation anytime! 
I love it! 
Travis also loves his new job going from a monstrous Home depot store being a manager to managing a small truck stop for Loves is alot easier he says. 
We are happy to finally be in our new place!


3 comments:

Katie said...

Cute new place, sweetie! I'm excited to come see it in person! I love the new layout too. (I liked the black one too, though :))

Liz said...

This is such a cute place congrats on moving!!

Jamie said...

This is a really cute place! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you have a fun time being there more on your own.