Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

We love to TRAVEL!














We had our first major international trip in Dec. of 2006. For Christmas we went with my family to London and Norway for 10 days! It was so awesome! I loved it! We only got a couple of days in London though, I totally need to go back. To the left is a couple of photos we took while in Norway and one from London!
















So last year we spent our anniversary at the Marriott villa in Newport Beach and we bought a timeshare with them and we just booked our first vacation villa to PARIS for the first week of November!! I am soooo excited! It will be so fun, and since France is so close...we also booked a couple day trips to London and Brussels! I can't wait! I am totally counting down! We also booked a trip to New York for our anniversary this year! I have never been and Travis and I have always wanted to go! I can't wait to start our traveling this year! I need to buy new luggage! LOL! To the right is a photo of the villa in Paris France that we will be staying at!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Hey Jess!! I am so excited that you have started a blog!! Now we can keep in touch better! Hope all is well!!

Joyce

kEllY said...

Hi Jessica, I love hearing about your life through your blog. It sounds like you are happy & having fun with your darling man!