Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Quick Update!

Lots of new things have happened and are happening in the Tuckers lives! I have been working as a Substitute Teacher last year while also teaching piano lessons and starting to experiment with digital photography...which I am loving!

Travis just accepted a new job for the Loves company and we will be relocating to Palm desert area...which we are totally excited about! We are just waiting for an apt. to become available. Travis is also finishing up his AA degree...one step closer to a BA!

We got the chance to go up to Utah to spend time with Travis' family this Christmas which was really fun. We haven't had a chance to see his whole family in a while and it was nice to spend time with all of them!


1 comments:

Katie said...

We had so much fun with you guys at Christmas. Tyson and I are hoping to get a long weekend off from work this May to come see your new place!

I enjoyed reading your blog!