One more attempt to get this posting thing down! Travis took me to the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway for my big 24th birthday (I am getting old) seems like yesterday I was so badly wanting to be 18. Anyways, the tram takes us up like 6000 feet it was awesome, scary, but awesome.
We went at night which was really cool because we got to watch all the tiny city lights as we went up and it was a full moon! We were up so high we went through the clouds that had come in! It was totally cool.
Then we got hot chocolate It was a very fun birthday dinner and a really cool thing experience. There are alot of cool things that we could do out here in the desert like rock climbing and you can also ride the tram up the mountain and go camping, hiking, and cross country skiing. I really want to get out there and do some more things in nature while we are out here. The sun sets are awesome and the mountains are very unique. I have taken some pics but I will post about it when I get some more.

4 comments:
It looks like your birthday was a lot of fun! Yes, more pictures please and when are you going to post more pics on the family photobucket?
That sounds like so much fun! Congrats on the move. Your apt looks cute.
OH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Okay, how did I not know that you guys are the same exact age difference as Greg and I? I am two years minus 3 weeks older than him. You guys must've gotten married at similar ages, too - we were 19 and 21.
Thanks for the link - I'm linking back up to yours, too!
Post a Comment