Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hmmmm...

Am I an idiot or what? I don't understand how my posts and pics always turn out to look so dumb! What am I doing wrong? I write some text and then I put in a pic to go along with it but somehow it always turns out wrong and looks totally not the way I want it to! I am getting sooooo frustrated with it! Do you know something I don't? Any help would be appreciated Thanks!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I think your posts look great. How are they turning out wrong? I noticed a lot of the different templates have a lot to do with how your posts turn out. When I previewed other templates for my blog, my posts looked different with each one...

Jessica & Travis said...

The pictures never post the way I want them to it's like they post backwards. oh well, I guess I will just keep trying to play around with it.

Eve said...

Yeah, I got so frustrated with blogger making pictures look funky that I just moved my blog entirely. So I have no hints for you! :P

(But I also think that your blog looks cute.)