Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ridiculously Expensive!

Travis just started a new semester of school this month and he had to buy books for all of his classes. As I am sure most of you know what this means! You better pull out that money honey! Of course the professors have to all use new editions....so that means you can not buy the books used...you have to get the new copies, which of course are outrageously priced! 

I HATE buying books!  

As you know we have moved and Travis is attending school in San Jacinto, which is about an hour drive from our house. He had to take an assessment test at the Menifee location so that is where we thought that we would find all of his books but of course they didn't have half of them and Travis had to get to work so we could not go to the San Jacinto campus to check for the rest of the books, so we had to take more time, money and gas to go out the San Jacinto campus and thank goodness they had the books he needed...we called ahead to ask if they had the books there, but of course no one answered! It's ridiculous (the price of books) but what are you going to do? He has to have the books for his classes. I just thought that I would vent a little frustration about the college expenses! I forget how it is until every start of semester we are blown away at the prices again. 

1 comments:

Katie said...

Hey girl! I'm loving the new layout. I got me a new one too! I love it. Thanks for the inspiration!

I totally know what you're talking about with school books. I hate how expensive they are. And you never truly get your money's worth out of them. I didn't know Travis's school was so far away from your home! That stinks.

Drop me a line. I want to talk to you! It's been way too long. This weekend we're going up to Idaho for Cheyenne's baptism! I'm excited to see Tammi's family again!