Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Travis' 22nd Birthday!



Travis Just celebrated his 22nd Birthday! He has been training for his new job in Northern CA for the past month and a half...so I have not seen a lot of him lately. So I decided to make him a cake as a surprise when he finally came home!
I made and decorated it all by myself...I think it turned out pretty good for my first time! I have always wanted to take a cake decorating class, sounds so fun...maybe some day!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Cute cake!! I always wanted to take a class too. I am too cheap to actually do it. I'm glad you started a blog so we can keep in touch better.

Katie said...

Hi Jessica!! I love your blogspot. It's so cute. And I love the cake too. You're such a good wife! :)